S2-4 pupils enjoyed a performance and talk from 'The Shades' on Wednesday 16th May. The band delivered a Mental Health, Online Safety & Cyber Bullying message to raise awareness for Mental Health week.
Thank you Louis Morris S2 and Ewan Bain S1 for photography.
Top tips for good mental health:
- If things are getting too much for you and you feel like you can't cope ask for help.
- Take time to care for others to improve both your and their mental health.
- Do an activity you're good at to improve your mood. Regular exercise can boost your self esteem and can help you concentrate, sleep, and look and feel better.
- Strong family ties and friendships can help you deal with stress.
- What we eat can affect how we feel. A diet that's good for your physical health is also good for your mental health.